Mi despedida del Miss Venezuela 2014 & Gran final del Miss/Mister Venezuela 2015

By Layka - 12:53






I want to thank my lovely Emmanuele Russo the magnificent design that I had the honor to show for such an important day as my farewell at the Miss Venezuela Emoticono heart Emoticono heart
Throughout our lives we learn so much and we are filled with many experiences, which gradually routed us what we really want to achieve, good or bad, each of which we are formed as people,
I, like many girls dreamed of becoming queen, model .... to name a few, and Second Life was a ladder to try.
Today I proudly culminating meeting my reign, I still forming as a model and especially seguire struggling to observe all that I propose,
It has been an unforgettable year, in which I changed many things and where I opened many doors, I met wonderful people both personally and professionally.
I look back and I realize that above any challenge, you can if you want. We just have to decide, put HEART and SOUL never wane.
Everything happened very fast, a day like today, I had the honor of being crowned Miss Venezuela 2014 and today Virtual ending already have much to be thankful to God and life for this wonderful opportunity. During this year I really felt a QUEEN
There are many people who have somehow been part of this ladder that has been my way of achieving my dreams with his time, and helping me in this cremiento both personally and professionally.\nMany still beside me, others were left behind, but will remember forever.
Beatriiz Tierbal my first stair, opening the doors to its modeling academy and where Ari Urbile and Tonny King, whose dedication and time, I began to acquire the tools, important knowledge, to be where I am.
My friends Supreme Piers, Catalina, Fran Dexter, Sirena, Roudodou, Tali, Nerea and my beautiful musketeers Angie, Africa and Candela, among others and took them know this, who encouraged me and supported me no surrender in achieving my dreams.
In my teachers and friends today Ponchituti, Euridice, Algezares and Naarmice, for their patience, time, shared moments and experiences enriquecidoras.
A great professionals and designers Eva Kelini, Giulia Shaleene Keni, Vivien, Yula, Dahriel for your trust and unconditional support when you need them most.
And a very special person, to leave at the end, my mom in second Lucia Brune, for having understood, for every moment of joys, tears and especially for having caught the urge to always do well and try to be the best in whatever I set my mind
Today I dismissal of Miss Venezuela, with tears of joy, but for me I will always be, but still as Miss kelini seguire representing my country in my precencia activities required. I go with head held high, nobody told me it would be easy, but will, faith, humility anything is possible.
Many thanks to the organization of Miss Venezuela, with that as Catira and my companion Judelin, and especially Zayi, for allowing me to dismiss me as REINA
I wish you all the best of luck to all the candidates, a pleasure to meet you and share many beautiful moments,\nAnd my successor, that cute fence during the year, you enjoy every moment that appreciate and learn from each sec and do not forget to always count on me and my experiences for anything you need.
Remember:"Do not let the way, nothing is closed but your own eyes"
With love forever Layka



Por siempre ..... y con gran orgullo
A lo largo de nuestras vidas aprendemos tantas cosas y nos llenamos de tantas experiencias, que poco a poco nos encaminan a lo que realmente queremos alcanzar, 
buenas o malas, cada una de ellas nos van formando como personas,
Yo, como muchas chicas soñaba con ser reina, modelo.... por mencionar algunas, y second life fue una escalera para intentarlo.
Hoy orgullosamente me encuentro culminando mi año de reinado, me sigo formando como modelo y sobre todo seguire luchando por cumplir todo cuanto me proponga,
Ha sido un año inolvidable , en el que me cambiaron muchas cosas y en el que se me abrieron muchas puertas, conoci gente maravillosa tanto en lo personal 
como profesional.
Hoy miro hacia atras y me doy cuenta que por encima de cualquier reto, si se quiere se puede. Solo tenemos que decidirnos, ponerle CORAZON y ALMA para nunca decaer.
Todo paso muy rapido, un dia como hoy , tuve el honor de ser elegida Miss Venezuela Virtual 2014 y hoy que ya termina tengo mucho que agradecer, a Dios y 
la vida por esta maravillosa oportunidad. Durante este año me he sentido realmente una REINA
Son muchas las personas que de alguna manera han formado parte en esta escalera que ha sido mi camino del logro de mis sueños con su tiempo, 
y ayudandome en este cremiento tanto personal como profesional. 
Muchas siguen a mi lado, otras quedaron atras, pero las recordare siempre.
Beatriiz Beatriz Tierbal mi primer escalon, abriendome las puertas a su academia de modelaje y donde con Ari Urviley Tonny Rey, que con su dedicacion y tiempo, comenze adquirir las herramientas, conocimientos importantes, para estar donde me encuentro.
Mis amigos Supremo Piers, Cata FestaAilin Clement Franklin Miranda Sirena Dexter, Roudoudou Hirons, Nerea Chun y mis lindas mosqueteras Angie Jupiter, Africa Rithm y Candela Giordano, entre otros y que saben 
los llevo presente, que me animaron y apoyaron a que no me rindiera en el logro de mis sueños.
A mis profesoras y hoy amigas Maria Eugenia Rodriguez, Euridice Pilar Qork, Algezares Magi Cal y María Naarnisse Espuch Martínez, por su paciencia, tiempo, momentos compartidos y experiencias enriquecidoras.
A grandes profesionales y diseñadores Emmanuele Russo, Giulia AuraShaleene Kenin, Vivien Emerald, Yula Finesmith, David Martinez Dahriel por su confianza y ayuda incondicional cuando mas los necesite.
Y a una persona muy especial , que deje al final, mi mami en second Lucia Brune por haberme comprendido, por cada momento de alegrias, llantos y sobre 
todo por haberme contagiado esas ganas de hacer siempre las cosas bien y tratar de ser la mejor en todo lo que me proponga.
Hoy me despido del Miss Venezuela, con lagrimas de alegria, aunque para mi sere siempre, pero todavia como Miss kelini seguire representando a mi pais 
en la actividades que se requiera mi precencia. Me voy con la frente bien en alto, nadie me dijo que seria facil, pero con voluntad, fe, humildad todo es posible.
Muchisimas gracias a la organizacion del Miss Venezuela Virtual, con ese staff como Catira Petrolhed y mi compañera Judelin Kluge Vorgrimler, y sobre todo a Zayi Vzla Sheila Jolley por permitirme que me despida como REINA.
Le deseo toda la suerte del mundo a todos los candidatos y candidatas, un placer conocerles y compartir tantos bellos momentos,
Y a mi sucesora, que le valla lindo durante su año, que disfrute de cada momento, que aprecie y aprenda de cada seg y que no olvide que siempre cuenta conmigo
y mis experiencias para todo lo que necesite.
Recuerden: 
"No dejes el camino, nada esta cerrado, sino a tus propios ojos" 
Con cariño por siempre Layka

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments